Kettering Town (Poppies) Supporters Trust, PO Box 6492, Kettering, NN16 0YT
Facebook: Kettering Town 'Poppies' Supporters Trust;
Trust Board Members: Karen Lewis (Chairman), Mark Severn (Treasurer), Bill Pringle (Secretary), Richard Atkinson (Vice Chairman), Bob Brown, Gordon Anderson, Mick Coe, James Mayell
Friday 6 October 2017 @ 1930
All current members and new members welcome as long as you are a paid-up member – you can join on the night.
We are also looking for new Board members so please consider joining our small band of volunteers!
THE AIMS OF THE TRUST
- To strengthen the bonds between Kettering Town Football Club and the community and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the Club
- To encourage the Club to take proper account of the interests of its supporters and of the community it serves in its decisions
- To encourage and promote the principle of supporter representation on the Board of the Club and ultimately to be the vehicle for democratic elections to the Board
- To raise money and donate in such a way to promote the aims and objectives of the Trust and to the benefit of the local community and the supporters of the Club.
- To benefit present and future members of the community served by the Club by promoting, encouraging and furthering the game of football as a recreational facility, sporting activity and focus for community involvement.
- To maximise the potential, future success and stability of Kettering Town Football Club.