Friday 5 October 2018 @ 1900
All current members and new members welcome as long as you are a paid-up member – you can join on the night.
We are also looking for new Board members so please consider joining our small band of volunteers!
The AGM will be followed by the RACE NIGHT, held in conjunction with the DYLAN CECIL MEMORIAL FUND - with the 1st race off at 20:00.
THE AIMS OF THE TRUST
- To strengthen the bonds between Kettering Town Football Club and the community and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the Club
- To encourage the Club to take proper account of the interests of its supporters and of the community it serves in its decisions
- To encourage and promote the principle of supporter representation on the Board of the Club and ultimately to be the vehicle for democratic elections to the Board
- To raise money and donate in such a way to promote the aims and objectives of the Trust and to the benefit of the local community and the supporters of the Club.
- To benefit present and future members of the community served by the Club by promoting, encouraging and furthering the game of football as a recreational facility, sporting activity and focus for community involvement.
- To maximise the potential, future success and stability of Kettering Town Football Club.
Kettering Town (Poppies) Supporters Trust, PO Box 6492, Kettering, NN16 0YT
Facebook: Kettering Town 'Poppies' Supporters Trust;
Trust Board Members: Karen Lewis (Chairman), Mark Severn (Treasurer), Bill Pringle (Secretary), Richard Atkinson (Vice Chairman), Bob Brown, Gordon Anderson, Mick Coe, James Mayell